Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fowl Nominees vs. Fowl Workers and False Apostles

I have decided to draw a line between dead heretics and living ones. I feel it is important for the child of God to leave room for repentance. I will use the designation of Fowl Nominee to refer to living heretics. I think it is fair, however, to refer to groups as Fowl Workers.

God is dealing with the human family as individuals in the Church age. I intend to give living individuals the most latitude while still pointing out their heresy of choice. Jesus affirmed the words John the Baptist when he said, "Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire" (Mat 7:19). John said that method to be used is to lay and axe at the root of the tree. John was speaking of false religious systems. Jesus was speaking of false prophets. Our LORD, speaking in context, goes on to say that He will deny the false prophets entry into the Kingdom. He isn't asking me to deny them entry, so let's leave room for a wayward brother to repent and pass from death unto life.